“Fit For The Holidays” Fitness Challenge Resource Page
Welcome to the “Fit For the Holidays” Fitness Challenge!
We are so excited to have you join us for this workout challenge for the next 6 weeks! The challenge starts on 11/11 and ends on 12/21. Staying consistent through the holidays is much easier when you have a group of like-minded people supporting & holding each other accountable. On this page, you’ll find all the resources you need to be successful during this challenge. Bookmark this page and come back to it, whenever you need to.
- Follow us on FB and IG.
- Join the Closed FB Group.
- Mark [email protected] as a safe sender so that you receive all of my emails.
Group Personal Training Classes
You do not need an appointment for the following classes. You just need to show up. Please be on time for these classes. If you are late and miss the warm-up and explanation of the exercise circuit, we won’t be able to let you participate for safety reasons. I recommend two of these classes minimum for the best results.
The Goal of This Challenge
Our goal is to maintain our weight during the holidays, and get 3 workouts in per week consistently over the next 6 weeks, while having a little FUN in the process. Remember, a workout counts even if it’s outside of the gym.
Below you will find some videos that I recorded for an online holiday challenge that I did a few years ago. The workouts below are time efficient and metabolic in nature, which optimizes fat loss. If you can’t make it to the gym due to traveling or a busy schedule one day, one of these are a great option to do. Most workouts require minimal or no equipment. Feel free to modify or omit any of the exercises, if they cause you pain.
Watch the How-To Videos below, and I recommend that you always do a Dynamic Warm-Up before starting any workout. This helps you to avoid injury.
Dynamic Warm Up – It’s Very Important to Warm Up Before Starting Any Workout.
Deck of Cards Workout
10 Minute Fat Blaster
“Four Boding” A Lift Weights Faster Workout created by Jen Sinkler
Minimal Equipment Needed Workouts
“The Guardian Angel” a Lift Weights Faster Workout created by Jen Sinkler
“Hippy Hippy Shake” A Lift Weights Faster Workout created by Jen Sinkler
The Slider Workout
KB Strength Training Routine
Equipment Needed – The videos below require equipment found in a gym.
Slammin Strength Training
Metabolic Strength Training
How Do I Win Prizes?
- Check in with our FB group and cheer on your other challengers, ask questions, share workout ideas, recipes, and insights about wins & struggles.
- Complete your nutrition habit homework which will be emailed each week on Sunday evening. It doesn’t matter if you don’t always do your habit or are successful with it, just that you were mindful of if you did it or not.
- Tag your workouts, sweaty selfies, motivational/inspirational quotes, and insights on FB or IG by tagging our physical location on IG or checking into our location on FB. Make sure you choose Being Fit Fitness Centers – Mira Mesa, as there is another Being Fit in Clairemont.
- Get a total of 18 workouts in between 11/11 – 12/21/19.
PRIZES UP FOR GRABS
- T-Shirts (Styles may vary from pic)
- Tanks (Styles may vary from pic)
- Protein Bars
- Blender Bottle
- PT Services and Sessions
- Plus More…