Get Stronger Faster and Avoid Injury With Biofeedback Testing
I’m excited to share my recent interview I did with David Dellanave, gym owner of “The Movement” in Minneapolis, MN and DeadLift World Record Holder. I recently started using Biofeedback Testing in my own training to get stronger in the BIG THREE (squat, deadlift, bench press). I’ve already set numerous PRs by using it, and my body feels great, and I have no PAIN.
Interested in getting one of the programs that is based on Biofeedback Training and will have you getting Stronger in 12 Weeks or Less? Check Them Out Here!
Get Stronger Faster
David wrote “Get Stronger Faster” as a complimentary strength training program for “Lift Weights Faster.” David contributed the Biofeedback Testing Portion and the Add On Program – “Unapologetically Prepared”, which I highly recommend, for the Powerlifting Program I mentioned above.
In this interview, we discuss how to use Biofeedback Testing in your Strength & Conditioning Training Programs so that you can avoid injury and get stronger faster.
In This Interview We Cover
- How David came across Biofeedback Testing and started using it
- How long he’s been using it with his clients and the results he’s seen
- How people get stronger faster, as well as, avoid injury by using it
- How a beginner or advanced gym goer can get started with it
- Why it’s the basis of all the Strength Programs he’s created
- What his favorite lifts are and why
For More Info About David Dellanave and Biofeedback Testing, Check out the Following Links
How To Get Started:
How To Test Movement:
Why We Get Hurt in Training:
Visual Learner? How To Videos To Get You Started
Jefferson DeadLift: https://youtu.be/3NqtLYi0BIE
Bent Press: https://youtu.be/joKOFPFJp-s